Forthcoming Projects 2018-19
-Librettist for Grace, a new opera by Maeve McCarthy, to be developed as part of the Guildhall Operamakers programme (performances 3, 4, 6 and 8 July 2019 at Milton Court)
– Continued development of Ralph: The Life and Adventures of an Enemy Alien at Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
– Dramaturgical consultant for Welsh National Opera Carmen
– Writing dialogue for Garsington Opera Alvarez Young Artists’ performances of Don Giovanni
– Dramaturg for Arts Council Wales-funded Research and Development project for Rob Fokkens’ Bhekizizwe operatic monodrama
– Creation of surtitles for Garsington Opera Fantasio, Longborough Opera Calisto and Anna Bolena
Recent Projects and Engagements
– Test event consultant for the Royal Opera House Linbury Theatre
-Project manager and co-writer of Garsington Opera Alvarez Programme Magic Flute project.
-Leading a seminar on the Royal College of Music ‘Writing about music’ undergraduate module
-Co-facilitator of secondary school workshops on Tosca for Welsh National Opera Youth and Community department.
-Stage and Choir Manager for Brighton Festival/The Voice Project Co-Production: Stage/Choir Manager for The Arms of Sleep
-Discussions and workshops of the Ralph Koltai play at Cardiff and Birkbeck Universities.
-Panel chair for Music Education discussion at Where are all the Women? symposium, organised by Welsh National Opera.
-Pre-concert talk for St David’s Hall CBSO concert.
–Programme notes for Stravinsky’s Renard, Mavra, Wind symphonies, and Concerto for piano and wind instruments at the Royal College of Music
-Tolstoy: From Count to Comrade for WNO War and Peace programme.
-Articles on Corelli, Scarlatti and Lully for Dorling Kindersley’s Classical Music Guide.